Looking for Residential or Commercial Roofing Jobs in the Wichita Kansas Area?
Doug Fry Roofing Company is now accepting applications for residential and commercial roofing jobs.
Roofers are now needed for steep slope roofing.
- Physical requirements are that you can lift at least 75 lbs.
- You have your own transportation.
- You must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Roofer’s compensation starts at $16.00 hourly based on experience.
Roofing Foreman Jobs:
Roofing foreman are currently needed for steep slope roofing jobs.
- A driver’s licenses with a clean driving record.
- Ability to manage a roofing job and crew.
- Bilingual a plus!
- You must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Roofing foremen job compensation starts at $20.00 hourly based on experience.
Benefits of Roofing Jobs with Doug Fry Roofing:
- Health insurance is paid by the company.
- Retirement plan is available for those who qualify.
- Most of our roofers are long time employees and enjoy steady year round work.
Douglas Fry Roofing Company, Inc. is a licensed roofing contractor that provides better quality residential roofing and commercial roofing. The residential roofing side of our business specializes in applying metal roofing materials, slate and shake roofing materials as well as cedar and asphalt shingle roofs.
The commercial roofing company side of the business specializes in metal roofing materials and applications, EPDM rubber roofing and SBS modified SA roofing.
Douglas Fry Roofing Company services Wichita, Kansas and the surrounding communities of Hutchinson, Dodge City, Garden City, Salina, Hays and Winfield, Kansas. If you are looking for roofing jobs that covers these areas of Kansas, then download our application today and fax or email it back to us.
We will review each applicant carefully and call you if your qualifications for our roofing jobs meet our immediate needs.